The aPLaNet is a European Union funded project to help language educators who are not yet using social networks to understand:
- What are social networks for language educators?
- Why they should use them?
- How they can get involved?
The project will help you join and use Personal Learning Networks (PLN) on social networks (SNs).
The European Union aPLaNet Project Launch Conference will be taking place on Saturday 22nd September 2012, at Yeditepe University, Istanbul.
It will feature:
- Exciting plenary presentations by some of the leading figures in European language learning
- Stimulating concurrent keynotes by European projects
- Academic papers
- A wide-variety of interesting and stimulating workshops on the use of social networks and Web2.0 tools as tools of teacher professional development. (Go to the Speaker Proposals page to send a speaker proposal.)
Plus sessions, workshops and a plenary about the aPLaNet project itself and how you can use its resources, presented by the aPLaNet partnership.